Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gorgeous Second Life Holiday Destinations: My Grown Up Christmas List

The Arrival Pavilion For My Grown Up Christmas List

My Grown Up Christmas List is a gorgeous sim and a must-see place to visit if you like Christmas.  In fact, I rank it as one of the four best destinations to visit in Second Life for the holiday season.  I will reveal the other three next week.

Ride the Christmas Train 

The entire sim is well done and romantic, with very good detailing and lighting. I especially liked the glistening toy train which you can ride and which lets you off at various stations. Make sure to stop off at Santa's Pavilion where, at touch, where the toy soldiers upon touch will raise a candy cane salute to you and roll out a welcome carpet for the color of your choice.

Click these toy soldiers and choose your welcome colors
All in all highly recommended, and one of Second Life's most atmospheric and well done builds ever. You will most likely be in very festive holiday spirits when you leave!

SLURL to Destination:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Audrina/11/119/32












I thought this Abominable Snowman was a nice touch

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not run negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any resident of Second Life.