Friday, February 8, 2013

Must- See Art Exhibit--- Quan's Travelogues: Dr. Moreau Underwater


I visited this exhibit last night and am planning my own article on it. It opened today and is one of the best art installations I have ever seen on Second Life.

The Island of Dr. Moreau was an 1898 science fiction novel by H.G. Well's that is about a creepy doctor who creates bizarre life forms by fusing animal types together. The exhibit which opened today takes place underwater but features similar creepy life forms in a very gorgeous setting. Make sure to see it.

To see more photography and Quan's coverage of the exhibit:

Quan's Travelogues: Dr. Moreau Underwater:   "I created a Dr.Moreau novel underwater." That was the statement of Fantasy and Science Fiction lover Nexuno Thespian to the monthly f...

to visit the exhibit:

 http://slurl.com/secondlife/LEA6/104/15/22

1 comment:

This blog does not run negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any resident of Second Life. Note: I will review all comments on September 21 when I return from New York and will post them then.