Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cool Second Life Destinations: The Fade, A Post Apocalyptic Vision of A Nuclear Waste Future



The Fade is a post apocalyptic vision of the future after a nuclear attack. Twisted metal and a sky that reeks of nuclear radiation creates a great atmosphere. I took these photographs using the light setting which the parcel is set to, make sure your environmental editor is set to "use parcel light settings" to get this lighting effect.

There are art installations, several clubs, two atmospheric clubs, and other cool builds including a strange motel where you can photograph yourself laying dead on the floor covered in blood at this destination. Make sure to visit; I really enjoyed my visit. Very good for photography.

I will be reviewing Club Re:noize, a very cool club on the sim here next week.

SLurl:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Stop/53/185/27






















1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed! I hope you got your dead photograph :D
    Stormy. S. of the fade

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not run negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any resident of Second Life. Note: I will review all comments on September 21 when I return from New York and will post them then.