Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ziggy Starsmith Explores Second Life: The World Beneath The Blake: The Mermaids and Mermen Of SL

Photography from Ziggy's blog

From Ziggy Starsmith:

Since I met my buddy Tomais Ashdene 2 plus years ago I was taught many things and besides planes, trains and automobiles he showed me the joys of mermaids and mermen. Our first conversations ever revolved around the buried, hidden treasures found below the Blake Seas.

Continued over at Ziggy's Blog (with more photography):
Ziggy Starsmith Explores Second Life....: The World Beneath The Blake: The Mermaids and Merm...:



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not run negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any resident of Second Life. Note: I will review all comments on September 21 when I return from New York and will post them then.